Microsoft Office 365
Handling a Microsoft 365 Cloud migration in-house can be an arduous task, with many potential roadblocks.
Olenick can assist your organization’s migration to MS 365, ensuring a smooth transition without hiccups in your team’s access or productivity.
Olenick’s migration to Microsoft 365 Cloud based products and licensing includes:
- Training and best practices consultation on MS Teams and integration with the M365 suite
- Migration of Email to Exchange Online from existing email system (e.g. Exchange on-prem, GSuite, and others)
- Migration of Intranet/File Repositories/Content Management Systems to SharePoint Online
- Taking advantage of collaboration tools like MS Teams and other features of M365
- Migration from MS Office to Office Online, including packaging and support of delivery of M365 versions of MS Office
- Implementation and Consulting assistance for modern deployment using Intune (patching, application deployment)
- Implementation and Consulting assistance to adopt Security controls available in M365
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise, management and deployment of Feature Updates for Windows 10 and MS Office
- Licensing consultation on best ways to leverage monthly purchase model from Microsoft
Get in touch with one of our Microsoft 365 Cloud Migration specialists today!
Olenick has developed and honed an extensive set of tools that improve productivity and engagement impact for our clients.
The Firewall: Thou Shalt Not Pass
This article in our Security series discusses The Firewall: an essential piece of network equipment which protects your internal network.
Olenick Advisory Bulletin: The Latest Updates for MS Outlook
Get up to speed on the latest updates to Microsoft Outlook with our latest Olenick Advisory Bulletin by our Desktop Engineering Team!
Cloud Computing: How Can It Benefit Your Company?
Learn how Cloud Computing can benefit your company’s bottom line, as well as support a remote work environment.
Watch the Webinar: “Moving an Application to the Cloud – What Should You Be Testing?”
Watch this webinar by Ken Stawarz, Dave Kuhl, and Mike Willett to learn what should be included in the test strategy/plan when moving applications to the Cloud.
Watch the Webinar: “Preparing for the Managed Desktop of the Future”
View a recording of the webinar “Preparing for the Managed Desktop of the Future” & learn about the tools and processes organizations are using to architect environments for remote management and connectivity in a post-COVID world.