Olenick IT Infrastructure and Cloud Managed Services
IT Systems are a critical component of your company’s success. Olenick’s Managed IT Services enable businesses to focus on their core competencies and grow their business. Let’s start a conversation to find out how Olenick’s managed service offerings could best support your business objectives.
Olenick Managed Services Offerings Include:
- Monitoring & Support Operations – 24/7 Monitoring services provided from Olenick’s Chicago, Buenos Aires, and Belfast offices
- Managed Network (LAN/WAN) Services
- Managed Systems (Servers/Desktops)
- Help Desk & End User Computing Support Services
- Managed Security Services
- AWS & Azure Infrastructure Services
- Managed Voice & Unified Communications (UC)
- Application Benchmarking
- Infrastructure Deployment
- Server Engineering
SmartGrid Electricity Delivery System – The Intelligent Substation
Learn How Olenick has assisted large utility companies with SmartGrid initiatives for more than 10 years.
Packaged Energy Delivery Systems – Start at the Beginning with Requirements
It is an exciting time for Energy Delivery Systems including the new ADMS, updated EMS, DMS and OMS.
Assured Windows Migration Avoids April 2014 Pain
With Assured Windows Migration, organizations running obsolete versions of Windows can minimize risk while migrating to Windows 7 or 8.
Watch the Webinar: “Preparing for the Managed Desktop of the Future”
View a recording of the webinar “Preparing for the Managed Desktop of the Future” & learn about the tools and processes organizations are using to architect environments for remote management and connectivity in a post-COVID world.