Olenick provides an extensive set of Functional Testing services that ensure software implementations meet your business and quality goals.
Our Functional Testing services support all application types and all system architectures, with capability in both agile and traditional environments.
Our proprietary testing framework, Functional Readiness, is customized for each client engagement. Incorporating our proven practices into your processes and culture results in a shared vision for reducing risk in your deployment; Olenick clients’ software deployments are delivered with the highest possible quality.
Functional Testing benefits include:
- Test results dashboards that summarize data for traceability and high-level reporting
- Proprietary frameworks for functional testing and project governance, designed and proven to maximize client results and reduce costs
- A delivery solution that fits client needs including onshore/offshore models for cost effectiveness and quick ramp up, consulting projects, or managed service models
- Regression testing to maintain the stability and integrity of business functions
Functional Testing activities include:
- Test Strategy and Planning
- Test Management
- Test Case Authoring
- Test Execution
- Results Reporting and Tracking
- Metrics Tracking Using Business Intelligence-Driven Dashboards
- Load Testing
We have expertise across the breadth of functional testing, including:
Testing that verifies the features and functionality of an application against a set of defined requirements.
Testing that validates end-to-end scenarios and integration with external applications and utilities.
User Acceptance Testing:
Testing is usually performed by an end-user or customer to determine whether a system or application is working according to requirements and design specifications.
Operational Readiness Testing:
Test planning and test execution of an application or suite of applications as part of a system implementation or upgrade can easily have a lifecycle of its own. We simultaneously simplify and improve functional regression testing. We have over 20 years of experience in helping clients roll out successful software systems.
Clients report the following benefits when they engage Olenick:
- Peace of mind that an application has been evaluated on a number of different platforms, in a way that replicates customer use
- Cost savings from leveraging Olenick’s compatibility lab devices and testing frameworks
- Improved visibility and management of defects that allows for faster defect resolution
- Increased focus on feature completion and SDLC within a limited set of platforms
Olenick has developed and honed an extensive set of tools that improve productivity and engagement impact for our clients.
What Is IT Environment and Release Management?
A set of best practices proposed to provide an effective, end-to-end management process flow targeted for test software platforms, development, and production environments.
Credit Unions: AMC Enterprise Lending Center Implementation
Olenick’s Credit Union practice recently completed a successful AMC Enterprise Lending Center Implementation for a Midwest Credit Union.
What Is System Integration Testing and Why Is It Important?
Learn more about System Integration Testing (SIT) and how to reduce risk and project delays in your next integration.
5 Frequent Core Conversion Missteps: The Things You Probably Forgot
This blog is the sixth and final in the series about things that are frequently overlooked or forgotten when a Credit Union is considering a Core Conversion.
Olenick’s Credit Union Practice Contributes to Successful Core Conversion for PSECU
Recently, Olenick planned and executed extensive functional testing as a part of a banking system upgrade by PSECU.