Utilities can leverage Olenick’s deep expertise in Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and SmartGrid technologies to extend electrical information for better system availability and customer service.
Olenick’s AMI/SmartGrid experience for Utilities includes:
- Implementation of new Smart Grid devices, components, and connectivity for substations.
- Data transformation, analytics, and monitoring of Smart Grid devices.
- Implementation and testing of new mesh networks for Smart Grid communication.
- System upgrade, testing, and integration of AMI for over 2 million meters.
- Functional test creation, planning and execution of various phases for enterprise Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Meter Data Management (MDM) releases for more than 2 million meters.
- Functional testing for a new enterprise Meter Shop Application.
- Smart Grid System Implementation: upgrade to replace the existing SCADA system with newer version. Olenick was the System Integrator providing project management, integration, environmental controls, software testing, and change management services.
Getting SMART With Modern Electric Grids and Meter Solutions
Learn about Utility of the Future technologies such as Smart Grids, Microgrids, Smart Meters, and AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure).
End-to-End Performance Testing for Storm Critical Systems
The Seasonal Readiness Test (SRT) is a performance test of storm-critical applications: OMS, MWFM, SCADA, and AMI systems, to verify operational readiness ahead of storm seasons.