Olenick and ILTA 2020 Multi-City Educational Series: Automation in Legal – Expectations and Real Life
On March 3rd, Olenick will be kicking off the first ILTA Multi-City Educational Series on Automation in Legal- Expectations and Real Life at the Olenick Chicago office.
Through this interactive session, there will be discussion around:
- Determining which business problem to solve with automation
- Defining requirements and success metrics
- Choosing a tool or managed service and deploying the automation
- What is broadly possibly with automation
- Use cases and a demonstration of testing automation
- Change management challenges in the transition from manual to automated processes
Join us to hear how we will provide resources to help you be successful in your automation projects in 2020.
Registration is open to ILTA members and non-members. Membership is not required, but non-members must create a login to complete their registration. This does not commit them to an ILTA membership.
Not in Chicago? Join us at the following presentations this Spring:
- Houston: Tuesday, March 24th
- Memphis: Thursday, March 26th
- Boston: Tuesday, March 31st
- Toronto: Thursday, April 2nd
- New York City Downtown: Tuesday, April 21st
- New York City Midtown: Tuesday, April 21st
- Washington DC: Thursday, April 23rd
- Palo Alto: Tuesday, May 12th
- San Francisco: Wednesday, May 13th
- Seattle: Thursday, May 14th
Check out the ILTA calendar for upcoming educational sessions and registration.